Full custom Blythe factory doll by me, Heliantas, #6/2017: Miss Opalita
Opalita is based on a FACTORY blythe doll.
She will be for adoption this saturday June 3th 2017 at 7:00 pm on my zibbet shop here https://www.zibbet.com/by-heliantas
Here is a countdown for my foreigns customers
- Mouth, nose, chin and philtrum carved after a complete sand matted + adding of teeth and fangs in epoxy
- Texturization of the face with acrylic paints + handmade faceup with pastel and watercolor pencils, and sealed with MSC. Torso, arms and hands are painted, be carful, It's quite fragile at scratches during the change of clothes, for example
- New articulated body + ARTICULATED PURE NEEMO HANDS. Size total of the doll 30cm (35cm with the hat) + Handmade modification of the neck to allow nice head movements and a modification of the knees for better stability.
- 4 new handpainted pairs of eyechips, including 3 pairs of cat eyes
- New black eyelashes
- Painted eyelids
- Boggled eyes, gaze correction and sleeping eyes.
- 2 handmade pull rings with pendant charms
- New handmade wig in white mohair. The hairs are carefully glued on the dome, (like for my handmade wig for bjd).
- Handmade outfit with 5 pieces: a hat in striped fabric and big red flower, a dress sleeveless in big polka dot cotton and antique fabric, a dress in different polka dot fabrics, with balloon sleeves, a bloomer in polka dot linen fabric, socks.
- Handmade necklace in leather with a bell. The cat tail is made with white mohair and can be remoove easily, like a belt
- Handmade red leather shoes
- Handmade ball in red and white cotton
- Backplate, signed and numeroted
She will come as on the picture, in a box with a stand.